A QBE Caravan Insurance policy will enable you to repair or replace your caravan in the event it is stolen or damaged.
Other benefits you are entitled to - Legal Liability:
- for damage to another person's property arising out of use of your caravan or for injury or death to another person arising out of use of your caravan.
- substitute caravan
- other people using your caravan
- maritime liability (if your caravan is being transported by sea)
Additional benefits include:
- cost of alternative accommodation (if your caravan cannot be towed or lived in while you are over 100kms from your normal place of residence)
- fusion cover for the repair of electric motors.
Helpful tips when obtaining a quote:
- the sum insured of the caravan and whether it is insured at the agreed value or market value
- the year, make, model and registration number of the insured caravan
- your residential address
- any no claim discount to which you may be entitled
- the age of the main driver and any other drivers, as well as their driving and insurance history
Download the product disclosure statement: http://intermediary.qbe.com.au/content/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&dDocName=PRODCT002557&RevisionSelectionMethod=Latest&Rendition=primary
Lodging an Insurance Claim
In the event you need to lodge an insurance claim, QBE’s 24-hour emergency claims service will assist your claim as soon as possible. To lodge your claim, simply contact QBE on 1300 133 024. A claim form will be forwarded to you for completion. You will be notified of any applicable excesses at the time of lodging your claim.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your QBE Insurance Policy, you may cancel it within 14 days of receipt by returning the policy and schedule to our QBE office or any branch of Firefighters Credit Co-operative. If a claim has not been lodged during these 14 days, you will receive by return mail a cheque for the full amount you have paid.
Easy Payment Options
For your convenience QBE offer flexible payment options including: Monthly Direct Debits from your nominated savings account with your choice of payment date; Aust Post BillPay; Bpay; cash; cheque; Bankcard, Visa, Mastercard & Internet options.
Get a caravan insurance quote now! Speak to a Firefighters staff member on 03 8417 1777 for more information.
The information contained on the QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited website is preliminary or general information and general advice only and limits and exclusions may apply. It has not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision to purchase general insurance you should consider the appropriateness of the general information and advice on this website in that light. Before making a decision on taking out insurance you should obtain and read the applicable QBE Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).